Friday, February 14, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1502


Number 1502 is a blend of the energies and attributes of number 1 and number 5, and the vibrations and influences of number 0 and number 2. Number 1 resonates with creation and new beginnings, courage, ambition, positivity and self-reliance, inspiration and ambition, achievement and success. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions and encourages us to step out of our comfort zones. Number 5 brings its influences of making life choices and important changes, life lessons learned through experience, courage and being courageous, adaptability and versatility, motivation and auspicious opportunities. Number 0 amplifies and magnifies the energies of the numbers it appears with making them more powerful and influential. Number 0 has to do with developing one’s spiritual gifts and abilities and is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. It suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find your answers. Number 2 lends its vibrations of duality, adaptability, balance and harmony, diplomacy and co-operation, faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose. It is also the number of partnerships, love and kindness.  

Angel Number 1502 indicates that important life changes may take place sooner than expected and in the most unexpected and miraculous ways. Your angels ask that you be open and receptive to your intuitive thoughts and feelings and take positive action as guided. Have faith and trust in yourself and the decisions and choices you have made in regards to current life changes and trust that these changes will bring auspicious circumstances and new opportunities to enhance and enrich your life. These changes will also bring you into perfect alignment with your Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 1502 reassures you that the changes occurring in your life will bring about improvements and positive opportunities that will benefit you on all levels. It is a reminder from your angels to have faith and trust in yourself, your choices and who you are within. Go with the flow of the changes in your life and live your personal truths.

Angel Number 1502 encourages you to find out what moves you, what motivates and inspires you, what recharges and energizes you, what excites and delights you? Your life is significant and important, and it is up to you to make the best and most loving choices for yourself in order to fulfill your life purpose and soul mission.
  
Number 1502 relates to number 8 (1+5+0+2=8) and Angel Number 8.

6 comments:

  1. I need to know something: When I was 7 years old, my mom died in a car accdident. My family was in the car. She was the one, who was gone. After that, it started, that I have memories of a male shadow with a hudge hat standing in the right corner of the room, watching me .. I was so scared, that I hid under the duvet, until I could not breath. I could feel him come closer, watching me, sitting down on the edge of the bed near my feet. He stoped his visits after awhile and it began, that I was kind of in a trance like state, unable to move, and there was this beautiful rotating glas clear christal hudge infront of me - I was so tempted to touch it but also I was scared like hell .. I could feels its power. It was so present. And it came almost every night - and then one day, it vanished. While infornt of me, I paniced and screamed and jumped out of bed (I was 8, then) and was running through the house, switching on all lights - no-one heared me, but everyone wondered the next morning about the light. I asked my sis and my dad and told them, what had happend, but they did not believe me, so I stoped paying atention, stayed scared and then it was all gone .... together with those repeating dreams. Woush ... gone. What do you make of this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Anonymous, I wish I held the answers you are seeking !!!
      My only advice is to face your fears!Think of what it is that you are scared of? If a spirit visits you ,it is with/for a purpose!
      Maybe try and face it,talk to it ... How will you know otherwise ...
      Challenge your self ,fear not !!!
      Maybe this experience is trying to make you stronger,more resilient and brave!
      Just be strong and whatever you do -fear not !!!
      Meditate ,relax, listen to your intuition & trust it !!! ♡♡♡
      Love,peace and Light to you and your family !!!♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always !!! ♡♡♡
    Wonderful advice !!! I'll follow !!! I love you Joanne !!!♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear anonymous, My mother died in January 2018. There was someone standing in the corner right of my room for a good while too. I don’t know if the entity was good or bad. It scared my cat though. It all started a chain of events or a spiritual awakening. I am still on this journey. I have a certain purpose and things I need to change to advance. Advancing on my own terms doesn’t work ... I hope get he answers you seek. Love and light <3

    ReplyDelete