Sunday, October 07, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1246


Number 1246 is a blend of the attributes of number 1 and number 2, and the vibrations of number 4 and number 6. Number 1 contributes its energies of optimism, motivation and activity, creation, new beginnings and starting afresh, striving forward and progress, attainment and happiness. Number 1 also tells you that you create your own reality with your thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 2 relates to service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration and receptivity, relationships, fulfilment and happiness, faith and trust and Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 adds its vibrations of honesty and integrity, traditional values, hard work and responsibility, practicality and application, diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose. Number 6 resonates with love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others. Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower, independence, initiative, action and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 1246 is a message from your angels that they are helping you to manifest your material and financial supply in order to provide for your needs. Keep a positive attitude and a focused mind-set, use positive affirmations and prayers, and trust that your needs will be met. The Law of Attraction in action.

Angel Number 1246 reassures you that your prayers for assistance with your monetary needs have been answered, and your material needs (such as home, transportation, food, clothing and utilities etc) will be met as needed. Keep up the good work you have been doing and expect abundance and prosperity to flow into your life. Be grateful for your blessings and share them freely with others, as this encourages a continuous and steady supply.  

Angel Number 1246 indicates that your strong connection with the angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters has manifested blessings and positive abundance in your life. The faith and trust you have shown in the guidance you have received, and the actions you have taken have ensured long-term rewards. These blessings are to be shared with loved ones and put to good use. Invest in yourself and your spiritual quest or career.

Affirm the best for yourself, your loved ones and the world as a whole.

Number 1246 relates to number 4 (1+2+4+6=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

18 comments:

  1. Wow. Uriel has given me this number and it fits so well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much....I this was the answer I needed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much....this was the answer I was waiting for...Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!!! Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always !!!
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!!!🙏🍀🧘‍♀️🎈🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen praise the Lord hallelujah thank you Jesus and to my loving angels

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw 1246 on TV yesterday but after seeing them again on my way to work on another car in front of us I was curious to knw what's going on when I get to work I sent my grlfrnd money and I received a confirmation code 91246, that's when I realised God has something to say to me Thank you for sharing this and I thank you Lord for talking to me in a way that I can understand you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GRATITUDE! 10 Fold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a dream where I saw this number on a clock and I didn't know what it meant untill I read this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u for ur guidance and support, Thank u lord Krishna your blessings, thank you angels and Thank u universe for support and blessings for giving me that i asked for. Thank u in abundance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My girlfriend passed away 5 months ago without you i wouldn't be able to decipher messages I can't thank you enough <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks be to God and to my holy angels

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you …Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for all your support and blessings, thank you to all my Divine Sources. ❤️🦋💙

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanku..I'm truly greatful..🙂

    ReplyDelete