Sunday, December 18, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 797

Number 797 is a blend of the vibrations of number 7 and the energies of number 9, with the mystical number 7 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 7 relates to study and learning, spiritual awakening, Divine and inner-wisdom, emotions and feelings, mysticism, empathic and psychic abilities, persistence of purpose and determination, and good fortune. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective, leading life as a positive example for others, service to others, sensitivity, benevolence, altruism and lightworking.  

Angel Number 797 brings a message of congratulations to you from the angels and  you are to be commended for the lightwork you have done and are continuing to do. Your angels indicate that you are shedding old facets of your life that no longer suit who you are and you are now living a more authentic life and lifestyle.  

Angel Number 797 also suggests that study, research, education and higher-learning is highlighted for you, and it is time to further your personal and spiritual journey. If you have been considering taking up a line of study or further education, follow your intuition and look to topics of genuine interest to you. Study and learning brings you great long-term rewards as they enrich and encourage your understanding of your personal abilities and spiritual power and accelerates your motivation towards living and serving in purposeful and productive ways.

Angel Number 797 applauds your choices to live with honesty, truth and integrity.

Number 797 relates to number 5 (7+9+7=23, 2+3=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


17 comments:

  1. this # 797 is more recent to me, but it came with such strong vibrations each time. the message brings a sense of relief to me, on the idea that hard work has not been in vain.. the fact that this page is timestamped on dec 17 ......@ 5:55 .... is just amazing. im inspired by this, and its timing is pretty great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are building a home from 7 shipping containers.
    We were just granted 797 for an address.
    I am in awe by this translation, because of what's in my world.
    GRATEFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. this #797 i see repeatedly and whenever i see it their's always some trouble waiting for me its not helping and not lucky at all ,WHY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. While not going into so much detail this is my first comment to this site just because I'm shy lol I awoke Dec. 11th 2015 its only been 2 months... Felt like 2 years but reading this today shortly after receiving 827 - I lost my job and my girl who moved out and I didn't have enough rent but I kept seeing numbers that assured me to have faith that my finances are secure etc long story short my total charge was 827.66$ plus tax etc I had exactly 831.00$ I only had 460$ today waking up and this was after a rollercoaster like chapter in my life was finally closed - I'm grateful to the angels for supporting and guiding me through this chapter I will continue spreading the light that was given to me to share with love :):) thank you for your interpretations they helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i see this number on the template, i feel very attracted to it. then i search for the meaning... THANK YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dreamt 797 at least 3 times if not more during the night. Thank you for the beautiful explanation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aleays and forever grateful !!!
    Love and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel like studying Psychology and Sociology is what my angels are telling me.. When I was in the 8th grade my aptitude test results were saying that therapy and psychology was what I should do. Three of the five jobs were in fact therapy related fields. I continue to come into contact with people that allow me to use my life life experience knowledge to help guide them.. I feel like I am meant to do it, and my angels translate messages that are very precise in what they say leading up to the next numbers meaning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how I was thinking psychology and sociology this morning. then I saw the number, this sacred scribes page and now your post...

      Delete
  9. I actually just recently started a school & my messages started out telling me to work harder and have faith all financial aspects of my life would be taken care of. To work on helping others. I never knew what that meant... I help others every day for a living and now I have more money than I ever did & am at peace. I feel this message was tailored for me. I’ll keep expanding my mind & teaching & growing my school!!! Thank u my angels xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen.🙏 Blessed and grateful.❤🙌☯️

    ReplyDelete
  11. ❤️ Love your site Joanne! My favorite in fact. It’s been so helpful in trying to understand what my angels are trying to relay. Thanks for your dedication!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This message is confirmation... Im so ready
    To sit for my personal Trainer Exam .3rd time the charm!!!! Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It describes me as I am

    ReplyDelete